Friday, January 11, 2013

BIG chalkboard


Oh! I'm so in love with this idea....



I learned about buying these giant chalkboards over at I am Momma, Hear Me Roar. You can get them at Home Depot for $10! That's way cheaper and easier than messing with chalkboard paint, right?

This is the first saying I put up...


I love the words, but I wanted something a bit more....wow. Not to mention the fact that it was a bit chalk dusty!

I found this picture of a doodly quote on Pinterest and tried my hand at it (which is the first picture). I love how it turned out!

I'm going to have so much fun with this baby. I started a Pinterest board called Chalkboard Quotes to keep track of all the sayings I want to use.

I LOVE quotes and sayings and doodling and artwork.

I can't believe it took me this long to jump on the Chalkboard Train!

2 comments:

  1. I want one!! I hate my handwriting though so I might have to hire you or someone to write on it for me! Have you seen all the cool chalkboard stencils on pinterest? Anywho, I'm loving everything! Hurry up and get a button so I can put it up! Or... I know someone who will make you one for super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I want to go out on this dreary, rainy Saturday and snatch one up. Came here via Sundi's blog and wanted to say hi! You have a new follower!!! ;) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. And who doesn't love to smile? So...comment away! And if you have any questions, please ask.